Tankless Water Heater Services in Burlington County, Camden County, and Gloucester County, NJ
If you need expert care for your tankless water heater, Hutchinson can provide the necessary repairs or replace your unit to keep the hot water coming. Schedule an appointment for prompt tankless water heater services today!
Tankless water heaters — also called inline water heaters — deliver heated water to your shower or faucet on demand. Depending on the capacity of the unit you install, you can simultaneously take a shower, run the dishwasher, and wash a load of clothes in hot water.
Inline Water Heater Maintenance in Philadelphia County, PA
Inline water heaters have fewer moving parts and require less maintenance than water heaters with tanks. However, regular maintenance increases the longevity of your tankless water heater and keeps it running efficiently. If you live in an area with hard water, scheduled maintenance is a must.
Hard water contains minerals that accumulate and cause scaling inside your inline water heating system. These can cause expensive repairs that may require the premature replacement of your unit. With thorough tankless water heater services, you can reduce the negative effects of hard water.
Our licensed, factory-trained technicians can provide annual maintenance on your tankless water heater. Contact us for maintenance plans and prices.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
The numerous advantages of tankless water heaters include increased energy efficiency, longer useful life, uninterrupted hot water source, and a compact design that takes up less space. Let’s take a closer look at each of these characteristics:
- Energy Efficiency: Traditional water heaters with tanks constantly heat the stored water. These are less efficient than tankless water heaters that heat the water as you need it.
- Lower Energy Bills: You can save up to hundreds of dollars a year by converting to an inline water heater, which uses less gas or electricity than traditional units.
- Extended Useful Life: Water heaters with tanks last between 5 and 10 years. They are prone to corrosion, mechanical failure, and maintenance issues. Tankless water heaters last up to 20 years and require less maintenance on average than traditional units.
- Hot Water on Demand: Forget about waiting for the hot water to warm up and juggling your shower time between loads of laundry and running the dishwasher. Hot water heaters with tanks store a limited supply of hot water. When it runs out, you have to wait until the unit can heat up an entire tank of water. The heating element in tankless water heaters keeps running as long as you need it.
- Save Space: If you have a limited amount of space to store a hot water heater, you might want to consider switching to a tankless unit. Traditional tanks hold up to 60 gallons of water and stand 5 feet tall by 2 feet wide on average. A tankless water heater is much smaller and typically mounts on the wall, saving a lot of space.
- Less Maintenance: Traditional hot water tanks require annual maintenance for optimal performance. Tankless water heaters are not prone to corrosion and sediment buildup because they have no tank. Although regular maintenance can improve performance, some owners wait years between maintenance calls.
As part of our comprehensive plumbing and HVAC services, we perform the following in addition to our tankless water heater services:
For tankless water heater services, including installation, maintenance, and repair, contact Hutchinson to book an appointment today!
Call us at 1-856-208-5993 for fast, reliable emergency AC services! Find your local Hutchinson today for fast, reliable emergency AC services in your area!