Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling
621 Chapel Ave.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
By accessing the web site at https://www.hutchbiz.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling’s web site.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling’s web site are provided “as is”. Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling’s site, even if Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling or a Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling’s web site shall be governed by the laws of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not provide any information on this website.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. All collection of personal information on our site is designed to ensure you have the best customer experience possible.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
In addition to contact information, we also automatically collect information on your computer software and hardware. This can include your IP address, website address, domain names, browser type and access time. We use this information to learn more about our audience, and tailor our services and marketing strategies to our client base
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way through our SSL certificate. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. Our SSL certificate protects our website and users in three important ways:
- An SSL Certificate enables encryption of sensitive information during online transactions
- Each SSL Certificate contains unique, authenticated information about the certificate owner
- The Certificate Authority verifies the identity of the certificate owner when it is issued
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In accordance with state and federal law, Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling (the “Company”) is required to establish certain safeguards for our customers and our potential customers when contacting them over the telephone (including any texting, although the Company maintains separate additional opt-out safeguard policies for texting communications). These safeguards include (a) the use of the National Do Not Call Registry and (b) instituting procedures for maintaining a list of persons who request not to receive telemarketing calls made by or on behalf of the Company.
1. At least every thirty-one (31) days, the Company will access the National Do-Not-Call Registry maintained by the Federal Trade Commission and download the information contained in the Registry. All telephone numbers downloaded from the National Do-Not-Call Registry (except those numbers belonging to a consumer with whom the Company has an established business relationship) will be deleted from the calling lists used by the Company.
2. Even when a residential consumer has listed his or her telephone number on the Registry, the Company may contact that consumer if the Company has an established business relationship with the consumer. The Company typically has an established business relationship with a consumer when: (1) the consumer has made a purchase with the Company within eighteen (18) months immediately preceding the date of the solicitation or (2) the consumer has made an inquiry or sent an application regarding products or services of the Company within three (3) months immediately preceding the date of the solicitation; provided that the established business relationship has not been previously terminated by the consumer. Be aware that in certain states this time frame may be different, and you will be advised of that by your manager when applicable.
3. In the event your specific CRM system can be considered an automatic telephone dialing system, the Company may require either that the telephone call be hand-dialed, or that the consumer has supplied a heightened express authorization allowing their telephone number (if cellular) to be used to contact them live or via text messaging.
4. The Company will not initiate any telephone solicitation before 9:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m., local time for the consumer Monday through Sunday. Be aware that in certain states this time frame may be different, and you will be advised of that by your manager when applicable.
5. Immediately after the customer and/or potential customer answers, the Company’s representative will (i) provide the customer and/or potential customer with his or her name, (ii) explain that he or she is calling on behalf of the Company, (iii) provide him or her with a telephone number at which he or she may contact the Company’s representative, (iv) explain that the purpose of the call is to sell goods or services, and (v) explain the nature of the goods or services that the Company is offering.
6. If the customer and/or potential customer requests to not receive any further telemarketing calls from the Company the Company’s representative will properly note this request. the Company will then, in accordance with applicable law, remove that phone number from the Company’s calling lists.
7. A customer and/or potential customer has the right to obtain a copy of the Company’s Do Not Call Policy and the Company will make its Do Not Call Policy available upon request to any customer and/or potential customer. Accordingly, Company representatives are required to promptly advise their manager or supervisor of any such request, so that the Company can send a copy of its Do Not Call Policy via pre-paid first-class mail.
It is the Company’s goal to provide customers and/or potential customers with the privacy that they request. The Company strives to prevent any accidental repeat telephone calls from being placed to someone who does not wish to receive such calls. As part of its continual quality control procedures, the Company may choose, from time-to-time, to test its Standards and Procedures to ensure that its representatives are properly complying with its Standards and Procedures.