If you need repiping in New Jersey, trust the friendly and professional staff at Hutchinson. Our technicians have the knowledge, skills, experience, and tools to take on large and small repiping projects quickly and easily.
When your Hutchinson technician arrives at your home or business, they’ll give you all of your options before they start the repair process so you can make informed decisions before they start the repairs.
When Should You Repipe?
Is it time to upgrade your home’s piping system? There can be several reasons to consider repiping, especially if your pipes are old or damaged beyond repair. Let’s take a look at some of the most common signs that suggest it’s time to replace your pipes:
- Age of the Pipes – The age of your home can give a big hint about the condition of the pipes. Homes built before or around 1970 may have pipes reaching the end of their lifespan and could need replacement.
- Changes in Water Quality – If your water tastes or smells different, it could indicate corroded pipes. Any difference in water quality should prompt a call to a plumber.
- Frequent Leaks – Occasional leaks can be fixed, but frequent leaks suggest a more significant issue. If one pipe is leaking, others may follow suit.
- Visible Corrosion – Pipes showing signs of visible corrosion need immediate attention. Corroded pipes can leak and cause other issues, so don’t ignore them.
If you plan a significant renovation or addition to your home, it’s a perfect opportunity to replace your old water lines proactively. New pipes will save you from potentially having to open walls and ceilings to reach and fix an aging plumbing system. Other reasons to consider repiping include the following:
- Hidden Leaks – Aging pipes may leak in hidden areas, like behind walls or above ceilings. Watch out for increasing water bills, stains, and musty odors, all of which may indicate hidden leaks.
- Outdated Pipe Materials – If your pipes are made from galvanized steel, lead, or polybutylene, they’re outdated, and you should replace them. These materials can corrode, leak, and even affect your health.
- Rusty Pipes and Sediment Buildup – If your water has a rusty color or metallic taste, or if your water flow is restricted, it might be due to rust and sediment buildup in your pipes.
At Hutchinson, we understand that repiping can be a significant investment. That’s why we offer flexible financing packages to help you afford the necessary equipment for your home. We take your safety and comfort seriously, and we’re here to help you ensure the longevity of your plumbing system.
The Benefits of Repiping Services
Are you considering selling your home or thinking it’s time for a plumbing upgrade? The team at Hutchinson can offer expert guidance for your repiping needs. A new piping system can not only enhance the value of your home but also provides a host of other benefits. These include:
- Better Water Pressure – New pipes can improve your home’s water pressure, making showers and other water uses more enjoyable.
- Durable and Safe Pipes – Modern pipes, like those made from PEX (cross-linked polyethylene), resist rust and corrosion and have antibacterial properties for a safer water supply.
- Reduced Plumbing Leaks – A new piping system can dramatically decrease the frequency of plumbing leaks, helping you avoid water damage and unnecessary repair costs.
- Rust-Free Water Supply – You can say goodbye to rusty water with new pipes. Enjoy clear, clean water every time you turn on the tap.
Should I Hire a Professional to Repipe My Home?
It’s critical to have a pro handle installing your home’s piping system. Without expert installation, your pipes could break, crack, or burst, risking the safety of your water supply. But how can you tell if it’s time to think about repiping your home?
You should be on the lookout for clear signs like water that has a rusty color or smell (a clue that you might have corroded pipes), low water pressure, pipes made of old materials like polybutylene or galvanized metals, and frequent leaks that have you constantly calling the plumber. If any of these sound familiar, get a professional plumber to check out your pipes and ensure your home is safe and working as it should be.
Deciding to hire a professional for your piping and repiping needs comes with lots of benefits:
- Better Water Pressure – If your pipes are old and damaged, they might lower your water pressure. Our team will put in new water lines and test them to make sure your water pressure is just right.
- Greater Energy Efficiency – When you repipe, your system won’t need as much energy to heat and move your water, making it more energy-efficient.
- Improved Water Quality – Old pipes can rust, making your water taste and look strange. With repiping, you can look forward to clean, healthy water.
- Increased Home Value – Having your home repiped can raise its value. New pipes can be a great selling point and something potential buyers would be willing to pay more for.
- Latest Materials and Techniques – Our licensed experts stay up-to-date on the best and latest materials and methods for installing pipes, ensuring you get the best possible solution for your home.
- Top-Notch Installation – Installing pipes isn’t a do-it-yourself kind of job. Pipes installed incorrectly can lead to leaks and cracks that could seriously harm your home.
So if you see signs that your home might need repiping, don’t hesitate to contact a professional. It’s a move that can keep your home safe and efficient while adding value.
Call Hutchinson for RePipe
In need of a repipe? Trust Hutchinson’s expert team for this crucial task. We’re committed to delivering top-notch service that enhances the quality of your home’s water system and boosts its value. Don’t delay; visit our website and schedule an appointment today. Your home’s health is our top priority.