Updated April 10th, 2020 Comprehensive Workplace Safety.
Comprehensive workplace safety measures have been implemented to protect our customers and employees.
Our top priority is the safety of our employees and our customers. Following is a series of steps we take to ensure the highest-level of safety:
1. Our vehicle’s steering wheels, door handles, interiors are cleaned with disinfectant wipes.
2. Technicians always maintain the CDC’s recommended minimum six (6) foot social distance
3. Or, at your request will utilize Hutchinson’s Contactless Service Appointment or Installation by:
a) o Workplace communications utilizing smartphone video calling feature.
- Call confirmation.
- Work requested confirmation.
- What we are discovering.
- Job progression.
b) Paperwork, invoices, job packs and instructions will be emailed as PDFs.
c) Signatures will be acquired through a fresh, clear, disposable film.
d) For work estimates, we even offer a 100% Virtual Proposal process.
4. Ask the homeowner or businessperson for their entrance preference.
5. Use disposable drop clothes for all work area(s), including pathways to and from the work area(s).
a) From the start to finish, we:
- Wear Cloth face coverings.
- Wear shoe covers.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Maintain safe distance from anyone in the home or business.
- Communicate using smartphone.
- Wash our hands frequently.
- Remove all product packaging outside the home or business.
- Never use the restroom in the home or business for any reason.
6. Use spray sanitizer on the work areas prior, during and upon completion.
7. Remove all debris from the home or business upon completion.
8. Upon completion, if signatures are required, sanitize our smartphone, place it into a plastic Ziplock bag and obtain the customer’s signature. We do not share pens.
9. Employees are trained to self-evaluate their individual health status and report to work only if they meet our stringent requirements.