You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil. The same logic holds true for your home comfort system. Regular HVAC preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation and peak performance. Pre-season maintenance is also important. It can help avoid a system failure in severe hot or cold weather when you need it most, and it can also keep your energy bill from getting out of control.
The 3 biggest issues that customers face, where a Hutchinson Maintenance Agreement could help prevent when your AC unit is running most are:
- Condensate drain flooding
- Losing up to 20% efficiency if your AC unit is dirty
- Small problems that can potentially become bigger problems
Hutchinson Maintenance Agreements are offered in tiers which are designed to fit any of our customers’ needs. From maintaining your older and existing unit to your newly installed unit, we have the perfect plan for you. Here’s what we offer:
- 22-point inspection (instead of 10) – Includes reviews of your outdoor air conditioner, indoor furnace/air handler, and thermostat. Plus, we will clean your condensate drain to ensure that you do not experience any flooding.
- Cleaning of your unit – Your outdoor AC unit can accumulate leaves, dirt, and grass, sticks and whatever else that may get caught up in it, which can affect the efficiency and life. We will thoroughly clean the unit of all debris.
- Comprehensive Technician Report – Once the cleaning and service is complete, our expertly-trained technicians will provide you with a written report detailing any important issues that should be addressed, AND ways to enhance the performance of your AC
- Warranty on repairs – All work and repairs performed will include up to 3 years of parts and labor warranty. Hutchinson prides itself on doing the job right the first time so you can feel assured that the problem is fixed.
- Receive 15% off Hutchinson services – Whether it’s an AC repair or a plumbing upgrade, you will pay less for Hutchinson’s 60+ years of experience and professionalism
- Priority Service – Most importantly, your needs will be taken care of FIRST!
With the summer heat already upon us, “Trust Hutch” to help you keep your home cool this summer by scheduling your AC maintenance NOW!