Hutchinson offers water heater repair services as well as new installations. Our experts will help you choose the right unit with the appropriate capacity and energy efficiency for your home. Ask about tankless water heaters and never take a cold shower again!
Standard Storage Water Heaters
Standard storage water heaters store, and heat, water in a reservoir. As water is used, the tank is refilled and a set temperature is maintained to deliver hot water when it is needed throughout your home. When selecting this type of water heater, our experts will help you choose the unit with the right capacity and energy efficiency to meet your needs.
- Lifetime “Tank” warranty (optional)
- Brass Drain Valve
- High efficiency means more hot water at lower operating cost
- Easy pilot lighting with an electronic igniter
- Same as cash & term financing available
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless units heat water on demand, only when you need it. The tankless technology offers endless hot water – you’ll never take a cold shower again because the water is only heated when it is being used. Tankless water heaters are a great energy efficient solution for heating the water in your home. You’ll enjoy energy savings, better performance, extended life, fresh water, space savings and more capacity than traditional “tanked” water heaters.
Benefits of tankless water heaters:
- Delivers hot water to fixtures quickly resulting in water conservation
- On average 30% more energy efficient than a standard storage water heater
- Advanced technology increases efficiency, reducing water-heating costs by up to 50%
- Longer lifespan when compared to standard storage water heaters
- Ready Link® Cascade System
For more on water heaters, repairs or installations, or any of our other products and services, please contact us. We offer repair and installation services in Philadelphia County, or in New Jersey in Camden County, Gloucester County, Burlington County and Atlantic County. Don’t forget to ask us about our 100% satisfaction guarantee!