Carbon Monoxide (Fall)

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a toxic gas that you cannot smell or see. It can cause headaches, dizziness, nausea and can even lead to death. Did you know household appliances can create unsafe levels of CO in your home?

If household appliances like water heaters and furnaces aren’t in good working condition, they can produce CO in your home. Improper ventilation or installation can also cause CO to accumulate.

Special Offer!

Our 10-point heater check-up includes testing your home’s furnace carbon monoxide level. Make sure your heating system is in tip-top shape and your family is safe from CO exposure.

Call 856-324-4838