You are fortunate to live in New Jersey, one of very few states that reward its residents for participating in the Department of Environmental Protection’s (DEP) Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program (HPwES) offering significant financial incentives to lower your energy bills!
Hutchinson has been a participating contractor since the program’s inception and has helped homeowners in the tri-state area collectively save more than $3 million in energy savings.
Schedule your HPwES Audit today to see if you qualify for 0% financing for qualified HPwES projects, up to $10,000 for a 7 year term or 4.99% (APR) up to $15,000 for a 10 year term, as offered through the NJ Office of Clean Energy Incentive Program which will help to lower your energy bill just by investing in new high-efficiency upgrades such as:
- 98% high-efficiency furnaces
- 97% high-efficiency boilers
- High-efficiency heat pumps
- High-efficiency air conditioners
- Super-high-efficiency hybrid home comfort systems
- High-efficiency standard or tankless water heaters
But as important as the energy savings are, are health and safety benefits for homeowners. Hutchinson identifies any potential health and safety issues during the initial audit. Those issues need to be addressed before any energy-efficiency improvements can be made through the HPwES program.
Some of the short- and long-term benefits for completing energy-efficiency upgrades through HPwES are:
- Reduced energy use and lower energy bills
- A more comfortable, safer and durable home
- Improved indoor air quality
- A reduced carbon footprint that helps the environment
- Carbon monoxide levels are tested
New Jersey homeowners have until June 30, 2018 to take advantage of these incredible incentives! Contact Hutchinson today.