Hutchinson is a recognized leader in providing comprehensive Energy Solutions, including the latest innovative technologies that guarantee your facilities run smoothly and efficiently.
As energy costs are typically the second highest cost for businesses, having an energy plan in place provides businesses with cost savings, keeps building occupants comfortable and helps the environment.
To accomplish our mission of getting your facility to run at its peak efficiency, we make it a priority to understand each of our client’s goals and situations. Our skilled team, with years of established industry knowledge and experience, works diligently to create a fully integrated energy program that works for your facility.
Our comprehensive energy solutions include:
- Energy efficient lighting
- High efficiency HVAC and controls
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Water saving solutions
- Solar technologies and other renewable energy technology
- Fuel cell technology
- Energy rebates
We help you select which options will best meet your goals and optimize your energy efficiency.
As a participating contractor in New Jersey’s Clean Energy Direct Install program, Hutchinson’s staff assists businesses in completing the application/agreement, performing the FREE energy assessment to identify eligible equipment replacements, and replacing the eligible energy-efficient equipment.
Currently, the program pays up to 70% of retrofit costs on lighting, heating, cooling & ventilation (HVAC), refrigeration, motors, natural gas equipment and variable frequency drives.
This turnkey energy efficiency solution is created specifically for existing small to medium-sized facilities located in New Jersey with a peak electric demand that did not exceed 200 kW in any of the preceding 12 months. Buildings must be located in New Jersey and be served by one of the state’s publicly regulated electric or natural gas utility companies. Businesses not only save up front but will cut costs for years to come through lower utility bills.
Through the Direct Install program, Hutchinson offers commercial, industrial and governmental customers financial incentives, including HVAC rebates, design support and technical assistance to integrate energy efficient and renewable energy technologies into new construction, upgrades, and new HVAC equipment installations.
Hutchinson provides turnkey HVAC Direct Install services to eligible businesses and local governments in: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Cape May County, Monmouth County and Ocean County.
Top 10 Ways Hutchinson Can Save You Energy
Consider the following upgrades to make sure your facility systems are running at peak performance.
- Install higher efficiency chillers and HVAC systems.
- Upgrade your lighting to LED.
- Install a larger cooling tower to improve efficiency and reduce tower return temperature.
- Install variable speed drives on all cooling tower fans, and air handler fans.
- Reduce outside air intake, especially during warmer months.
- Install variable speed drives on the hot water pumping systems.
- Add “heat recovery” and obtain “free” hot water from the chillers or other air conditioning units.
- Install premium efficiency motors on pumps and fans that have long run hours.
- Install/upgrade HVAC controls to include intelligent new EMS technologies.
- Install water saving devices on all sinks, showers and water closets.