Hutchinson is a recognized leader in providing comprehensive Energy Solutions, including the latest innovative technologies that guarantee your facilities run smoothly and efficiently.
As energy costs are typically the second-highest cost for businesses, having an energy plan in place provides businesses with cost savings, keeps building occupants comfortable, and helps the environment.
To accomplish our mission of getting your facility to run at its peak efficiency, we make it a priority to understand each of our client’s goals and situations. Our skilled team, with years of established industry knowledge and experience, works diligently to create a fully integrated energy program that works for your facility.
Our comprehensive energy solutions include:
- Energy-efficient lighting
- High-efficiency HVAC and controls
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Water-saving solutions
- Other renewable energy technology
- Energy rebates
We help you select which options will best meet your goals and optimize your energy efficiency.
For well over a decade, Hutchinson served as the participating contractor for New Jersey’s Clean Energy Direct Install Program where we provided significant energy efficiency upgrades – with huge out-of-pocket savings – for businesses, government institutions, and nonprofits. And now that tradition continues as we have been selected as an Authorized Direct Install contractor for New Jersey utilities. Hutchinson will provide a complimentary energy assessment to identify eligible energy efficiency upgrades and a detailed cost estimate. Then, our team will handle the installation of equipment upgrades… it’s that simple!
Top 10 Ways Hutchinson Can Save You Energy
Consider the following upgrades to make sure your facility systems are running at peak performance.
- Install higher efficiency chillers and HVAC systems.
- Upgrade your lighting to LED.
- Install a larger cooling tower to improve efficiency and reduce tower return temperature.
- Install variable speed drives on all cooling tower fans, and air handler fans.
- Reduce outside air intake, especially during warmer months.
- Install variable speed drives on the hot water pumping systems.
- Add “heat recovery” and obtain “free” hot water from the chillers or other air conditioning units.
- Install premium efficiency motors on pumps and fans that have long run hours.
- Install/upgrade HVAC controls to include intelligent new EMS technologies.
- Install water-saving devices on all sinks, showers and water closets.