Duct and dryer vent cleaning can make a big difference.
Removing contaminants from your heating and cooling system is one step you can take in an overall plan to improve indoor air quality. Plus, research from the U.S. EPA has demonstrated that cleaning your system and removing debris from mechanical components can help your system run more efficiently—and lower energy bills.
Reasons to consider duct and dryer vent cleaning:
• Pets that shed great amounts of hair and dander
• Family members with allergies or asthma
• After home renovations or remodeling
• Prior to moving into a newly constructed home
• Past water contamination or damage to a home or HVAC system
• Smokers in the household