Cleaner Air Means Better Health!
Duct and dryer vent cleaning can make a big difference.
You probably never think about it, but the ducts in your home could be causing you health problems. Ductwork has been shown to act as a collection source for contaminants that have the potential to affect health. This includes mold, fungi, bacteria and dust.
Removing contaminants from your heating and cooling system is one step you can take in an overall plan to improve indoor air quality. Plus, research from the U.S. EPA has demonstrated that cleaning your system and removing debris from mechanical components can help your system run more efficiently—and lower energy bills.
Reasons to consider duct and dryer vent cleaning:
- Pets that shed great amounts of hair and dander
- Family members with allergies or asthma
- After home renovations or remodeling
- Prior to moving into a newly constructed home
- Past water contamination or damage to a home or HVAC system
- Smokers in the household