Learn more about HutcheView our online reporting tool that tracks and reports energy usage:
Commercial HVAC Rebates
Hutchinson is a recognized leader in providing Energy Solutions, including the latest green technologies that guarantee your facilities run smoothly and efficiently.
As energy costs are typically the second highest cost for businesses, having an energy plan in place provides businesses with cost savings, keeps building occupants comfortable and helps the environment.
Hutchinson, a leading energy services provider, utilizes the latest strategies and technologies, to help reduce energy consumption and improve the bottom line. As a participating contractor for Direct Install – offered through the NJ Office of Clean Energy – Hutchinson provides a free energy assessment to identify eligible equipment upgrades, including lighting and HVAC.
Direct Install offers commercial, industrial and governmental customers financial incentives, including HCAV rebates, design support and technical assistance to integrate energy efficient and renewable energy technologies into new construction, upgrades, and new HVAC equipment installations.
Direct Install is a turnkey program created specifically for small to mid-sized commercial and industrial facilities with a monthly peak demand of 200 kW or less and up to, and including 25-ton rooftop HVAC units. Buildings must be located in New Jersey and be served by one of the state’s publicly regulated electric or natural gas utility companies. Businesses not only save up front but will cut costs for years to come through lower utility bills.
Hutchinson provides turnkey HVAC Direct Install services to eligible businesses and local governments in: Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County, Ocean County and Monmouth County.
Top 10 Ways Hutchinson Can Save You Energy
Consider the following upgrades to make sure your mechanical systems are running at peak performance.
- Install higher efficiency chillers (or other AC systems).
- Install a larger cooling tower to improve efficiency and reduce tower return temperature.
- Install variable speed drives on the cooling tower fans.
- Install high efficiency lighting wherever possible.
- Reduce outside air intake, especially during warmer months.
- Install variable speed drives on the hot water pumping systems.
- Add “heat recovery” and obtain “free” hot water from the chillers or other air conditioning units.
- Install variable speed drives on all constant speed fans that are throttled back in response to variable loads.
- Install premium efficiency motors on pumps and fans that have long run hours.
Install/upgrade HVAC controls to include intelligent new EMS technologies